BCM Inks is a multinational leader in the manufacturing and marketing of environmentally correct water flexo printing inks for the value-added corrugated packaging industry. BCM Inks markets its inks and varnishes throughout the United States, Mexico, Central America and South America.
Following is a chronology of the company’s history:
- 1988 – David Callif founds BCM Inks in Cincinnati
- 1989 – BCM completes first direct post-print process job in the United States at DusoBox in Orlando, Fla.
- 1991 – BCM introduces first automated in-plant blending system to the U.S. corrugated industry
- 1992 – Company develops the Mini-Ink Kitchen, an inexpensive gravity-fed ink blending system
- 1995 – BCM expands operations into Latin America
- 1998 – Company becomes ISO certified
- 2002 – BCM receives U.S. patent for Scent-a-Flex inks
- 2008 – Eekoflex inks are introduced to industry by BCM
- 2010 – BCM forms joint venture with Gefink in South America
- 2012 – BCM rolls out revolutionary PCR Black ink
- 2013 – BCM and Close the Loop win the Gold award at the 25th annual DuPont Awards for Packaging Innovation for PCR Black
- 2016 – BCM introduces Color ConneXion®, a unique, simple, online based color management software for the corrugated industry
- 2017 – BCM, along with its print partners, win the Excellence in Flexography Award from the FTA for the promotion calendar
- 2019 – BCM Inks de Mexico opens in Monterrey, Mexico